Out of State Activity & Advanced Absence Request Forms

SPS Staff, if you are requesting an Out of State Activity Trip for a group or school organization OR if you are requesting an Activity Absence, please fill out the appropriate form (below):

(1) Superintendent's Out of State Activity Trip Request Form:


(2) Activity Absence Advanced Request Form:


Please note the required form submission date on each form. 

Thank you.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.