do not click here until you read the instructions below or print the PDF above
Returning students are finishing the 2016-2017 year in Sapulpa Public Schools and who plan on returning to school next fall. All other students are considered new students.
Parent Portal Log-In
Web browsers needed to complete this process: Google Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer is not compatible. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE Google Chrome or Firefox, please come to the Enrollment Center during office hours.
To VERIFY your student(s), you are required to have a Parent Portal account OR create a Parent Portal account before proceeding.
Your student will NOT be able to pick up their class schedule in August if the verification is not COMPLETE.
IF you already have a Parent Portal, click on the “Returning Students” box above. Then when the Parent Portal screen opens, follow these instructions:
- log-in using your Parent Portal account user name and password
- click the button with the upward arrow in the far right corrner
- click on “Registration Forms”
- choose “Returning Students” (located on the left)
- review household list to ensure your student(s) is listed, if you need to add a student do so now at this time
- click “go to Registration” button
- click "Continue" when that same list appears and you've indicated that the student is returning (on the right)
- a list of forms will display, which are the forms you will be filling out electronically, click on EACH form and review and/or update the content, then click "Next" at the bottom of the page to proceed to the next electronic form
- click the “Submit Forms” button to complete your Student Verification Process and send forms to the District. You will receive a “pop up” message stating "Congratulations" to know it was successfully submitted and your Online Registration is complete. Make sure you hit SUBMIT FORMS.
IF you do NOT have a Parent Portal account: Contact your student’s school office/counselor for the SPS Parent Portal letter containing your student's access ID and access password codes. You have most likely received your students' codes in a letter provided with grade reports, at schedule pick up last year, or from your school Counselor. You will need these individual codes for each student. You will be able to combine multiple students under one Parent Portal account. To set up your Parent Portal account, go to the Home Page of the website at sapulpaps.org and click on the Parent Portal article.
When you complete Parent Portal Account Set Up, proceed with Student Verification.
Your student will NOT be able to pick up their class schedule or receive their classroom assignment in August if the verification is not COMPLETE.
If you do NOT have access to a computer for Parent Portal Account Set Up OR Student Verification, you may visit your student’s school or the Enrollment Center at Washington Administrative Center.