Sapulpa Public Schools (SPS) and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) have embarked on a journey together to implement a new, district-wide 1:1 learning initiative. SPS and HMH are fully committed to taking a holistic, thoughtful, and phased approach to ensure everyone - students, teachers, families, and the community - benefits from the new program, which includes:
• A new Learning Management System - O@sis
• New Digital Curriculum for grades 3-12: English/Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies
• A thoughtful and phased technology implementation
• Professional development for educators to help integrate technology and instruction smoothly
• A new Data Management System - edFusion
SPS and HMH are committed to meeting teachers and students where they are to help them succeed with the new curricula. HMH will be with Sapulpa every step of the way to enable the strongest outcomes possible.
To learn more about this journey, you may go to: HMH Company.