Required Forms for ALL Athletic Participation Grades 7th-12th
Per the Oklahoma Secondary Schools Activities Association, Physicals, Drug Testing and OSSAA Forms are REQUIRED for student-athlete participation.
To participate in athletics, all student-athletes are required to fill out participation forms once per school year. All forms are available online on the Rank One website and will be permanently stored on the website throughout the year. Information on accessing the Rank One website is listed below. *Physical forms and Drug tests are required before a student can begin practice. While those forms are available on Rank One, they must be printed and completed by a Licensed Medical Practitioner (Physical) and a Drug Testing Facility (Drug tests). All other forms may be signed using the Rank One website.
After all forms are completed, a student may remain "red" and denoted as "Not Eligible to Participate" until she/he has been checked off by an Athletic Administrator. Because this is due to an Eligibility Issue, students are free to participate in practice, as long as all forms are turned in and the Physical and Drug Test have been completed. If questions remain regarding Eligibility, an Athletic Administrator will resolve.
In order to complete forms, your will need the student/athlete ID number.
If you are a NEW student, you will fill out the New Student/Athlete Form (click here Rank One New Student/Athlete Form) and then turn in at the Athletic Office at the Chieftain Center. As soon as the office receives your New Student/Athlete Form you will receive an email with an ID number, then you will be able to complete this step.
If you are currently a student/athlete at Sapulpa Public Schools, you will use your school ID number to complete the Rank One forms.
Step 1 of 3: Complete ALL Rank One Forms
1. Go to Rank One Website (click on the link).
2. Towards the top of the right hand side of the page, Click Fill Out Forms.
3. Select Oklahoma from the drop down box.
4. Select Sapulpa Schools
5. Select Electronic Participation Forms at the top of the page
a. OSSAA Eligibility Form
b. Emergency Information and Consent Form
c. Insurance and Transportation Release
d. Concussion and Impact Acknowledgement
e. Athletic Participation Form
f. Drug Testing Form
g. Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement
Step 2 of 3: A Complete Physical
1. Go to Rank One and then download and print Physical Form 1 and Physical Form 2.
2. Physical Forms need to be turned in to the Athlete's Coach or into the Athletic Office in the Chieftain Center.
• Physicals that need to be done for the upcoming school year 2016-2017 will need to be done with your current physician. Use the forms provided on Rank One.
• Note: Physicals will be offered at the Chieftain Center in May 2017 for the school year 2017-2018. $10/per physical. Please watch the website for details.
Step 3 of 3: A Drug Test Must Be Taken
• Drug Testing is only required for grades 8th-12th.
• Go to Rank One and download the Drug Test Form.
• There are two ways to complete a Drug Test:
1. Option 1
• We will offer a Drug Testing Day at the Chieftain Center on September 1, 2016 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. Watch the website for details.
• Please bring your signed Drug Form and payment of $15.00. Either cash or checks made payable to: Sapulpa Athletic Department.
2. Option 2
• Please go to DATL-Drugs of Abuse Testing Laboratory, Inc. at 2626 South Sheridan in Tulsa. The student/athlete must pay for the test, $15, at the Athletic Office in the Chiefain Center. Then the student/athlete will take their receipt to DATL. DATL will do the test and SPS will get the results.
• If you choose to go to another lab or doctor, the test must have an 8-panel urine drug screen. Results must be brought to the Athletic Office.
ALL THREE Steps must be completed before participation will be granted for an athlete to practice or play in a game.